Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"Meet the Teacher"

He aha te mea nui o te ao,
Māku e kī atu
he tangata, he tangata, he tangata!
What is the most important thing in the world?
 I
 will tell you.
It is the people! The people! The people.

Ko Talau toku maunga
Ko Pacific Ocean toku moana
Ko Tonga toku motu
Ko Olovaha toku waka
Ko Fonokimoana toku fale (marae)
Ko Vavau toku iwi
Ko Feleato’a toku hapu
Ko Faleosi te tangata
Ko Asi te whanau
Ko Tuumaialu te whanau

Ko Faleosi toku matua
Ko Otili toku whaea
Ko Fou toku tane
Ko Ashleigh taku huatahi
Ko Marie toku ingoa
No Tongan ahau
Tena koutou ki a koutou katoa

Malolelei,
My name is Whaea Marie Tuumaialu, This is my first year teaching at Clendon Park School and I really enjoy it. I have taught for 2 years at an Intermediate School and this year I have moved to Clendon Park School to teach along side my husband (Matua Fou) and my daughter who attends Clendon Park School as well. 
I will be updating this page as often as I can with Room 17's learning and encourage you to visit often.
If you have any questions or any news about your child that you would like to share on our blog (for example:- Your child's sporting achievements, etc), please come in and see me.
Cheers, HAPPY BROWSING :) 
-Whaea Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment